Monday, July 12, 2010

I still love you, though

I am, as I previously whined, in the middle of packing my apartment. It's not that big of an apartment and I don't feel like I have that much stuff, but I spent all weekend working on it, and have more yet to do after work today.

It's making me whiny.

And lazy.

So lazy that I was going to just post a list of things that made packing semi-enjoyable over the weekend. Then I couldn't remember anything except making faces at my husband, doing the Pulp Fiction dance in the kitchen, and watching Eddie Izzard's Dress to Kill.

So then I was just going to post a list of quotes from Dress to Kill. Which would be SUPER lazy. So instead I'm just posting to tell you all of the lazy things that I felt too ashamed to do.
Which is probably the laziest option of all.

I'll return later this week - hale, hearty and full of...words...to...write. I started that sentence without a good ending lined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment