Thursday, July 22, 2010

A follow-up

Last week I was talking to a couple of friends about my new-found issues with Beauty and the Beast's "Be Our Guest" and a lot of other issues were pointed out. Like the tea comes out of Mrs. Pott's nose (that almost made me vomit) and to eat you're sticking a person's whole head in your mouth. Then, one of my friends made the absolute best point in the whole discussion:

What happened to all of the regular dishes?

Because before the people were dishes, they had to serve off of something, right? I mean, I know that they don't have thumbs (except maybe the wardrobe), but couldn't the people just get down their own plates? Just to save them some dignity?

1 comment:

  1. It's so TRUE! Also, why is it never suggested that perhaps the reason why all these creepy housewares have so many songs and dances is because they are batshit crazy from living for years with a clinically depressed MONSTER?

    ReplyDelete